Thursday, May 11, 2006

Bourdeax

Hello my darlings!
So French keyboards are very different from American ones so it is taking me an excruciatingly long time to type this.  Sarah and I are doing decently.  Just so everyone knows finding a water closet is a pain all over Europe, but especially in France.  We leave for Madrid tonight, I am quite excited about Spain because we actually know the language so things should be a tad less embarrassing.  To find our hostel here in Bordeaux, the tourist office man at the train station (who knew no English btw) DREW us a little map and then the building with doors and the smoking area lol.  We all had a nice international laugh over it heehee.  We have been blessed to meet very nice people on our trip thus far who have helped us a great deal.  God is being kind I think.  I sent postcards to everyone whose address I had when we left Vienna so be expecting a little something.  I love you all dearly;  I am taking some great pics, learning a lot, and keeping up my Europe journal, I cannot wait to tell you all about it when I get back in a few weeks.  We met backpackers from Australia and England yesterday; lots of fun.  All this language stuff is just candy land for me really.  Gotta go; I will write again soon!
 
Love
 
Kristi (Ex Bohemian princess)

No comments: