Friday, May 12, 2006

Madrid in the springtime

Buenos dias all my dearest loves!
 
Sarah and I got into Madrid early this morning.  We took a night train from Bordeaux.  We´re staying in an incredible hostel called Hostel Luz for then next few days.  It´s lovely, safe, and has free internet and showers (yay!).  The land lady is extremely nice.  The Spanish people are very friendly even though we´re Americans heehee.  I think it helps that I know some Spanish and Sarah´s three times past fluent.  Today we ate at this incredible restaurant for media dia, where they give you a few choices for side dish, main dish, drink, and dessert and you get it all for under 10 euros.  It was DIVINE.  Europe does food much better than we do.  Especially there cheese and chocolate, and we´re not even halfway through yet... I´m very excited.  Anway, just wanted to let you all know that we´re safe and having a good time.  I miss you all and love you very much!
Kristi (the Spanish princess, formerly of Bohemia and France)

No comments: